6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Jazz Diva Entertainment presents Jazz at the Vineyard featuring Pianist Gregg Karukas & Guitarist Matt Marshak!
Purchase your tickets online ~ http://jazzatthevineyard.brownpapertickets.com
Shelton Vineyards will open at 10:00 AM. Tours of the winery will begin at 10:30 AM and will run every half hour with the last tour being at 5:00 PM. Tours are based on a first come, first serve basis.
Plan your day at Shelton Vineyards with brunch on the terrace, a tour and tasting at the winery, and the concert at our ampitheater.
For reservations at the Harvest Grill, please call the restaurant at 336-366-3590 today!
For more information on the tours and tasting, please call Shelton Vineyards at 336-366-4724.
Jazz in the Vineyard is an OUTDOOR EVENT.
**Event will be held rain or shine**
**No outside food, coolers or tents**
CONCERT RULES & REGULATIONS
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Coolers are not permitted.
- Anyone found to be intoxicated or consuming outside alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave the premises with an appropriate driver.
- All visitors will be “carded” and only persons of legal drinking age may purchase and consume wine.
- Food and wine are not included in the ticket price.
- Food will be available for sale.
- No pets allowed on concert days.
- No personal tents.
- Each advance ticket purchaser must present their ticket when entering gate.
- Holder releases management and owner from all liability in the event of accident, damage, theft or any other occurrence while on premises.
- No refunds, rain dates or ticket exchanges.
Consider staying at our award winning Hampton Inn & Suites. A shuttle service is provided between the hotel and winery, should you choose not to drive. Check rates and availability.
Food will be available for purchase from the Harvest Grill Express to enjoy outside on the grounds or you may dine-in with us at the Harvest Grill. Reservations are strongly recommended for both lunch and dinner. Please call 336-366-3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your reservations.