6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Band of Oz
Day of concert all tickets will be $25.00 at the gate. Tickets purchased in advance receive $5 off ticket price. Wine Club Members Advance Ticket Price $15 ~ Limit Four Advance Tickets per Member, per Concert.
SEASON PASS $80.00 FOR ALL SIX CONCERTS! For each season pass purchase receive 6 FREE Tours and Tastings! PURCHASE YOUR SEASON PASS HERE
Hospitality Tents are available for the 2017 concerts! Perfect for office parties, reunions or just getting a few friends together at our Shelton at Sunset Concerts!
CONCERT RULES & REGULATIONS
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed on the grounds.
- Coolers/containers will be checked.
- Anyone found to be intoxicated or consuming outside alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave the premises with an appropriate driver.
- All visitors will be “carded” and only persons of legal drinking age may purchase and consume wine.
- Food and wine are not included in the ticket price.
- Food will be available for sale, or you may bring your own.
- No pets allowed on concert days.
- No personal tents. Call for Tent Rental details.
- Each advance ticket purchaser must present their ticket when entering gate.
- If you call for tickets after the date that we can mail we will take the tickets to the Hampton Inn & Suites at Shelton Vineyards frontdesk for pick up.
- Holder releases management and owner from all liability in the event of accident, damage, theft or any other occurrence while on premises.
- No refunds, rain dates or ticket exchanges.
For more information about Band of Oz, please visit their website.
Consider staying at our award winning Hampton Inn & Suites. A shuttle service is provided between the hotel and winery, should you choose not to drive. Check availability and rates
Food will be available for purchase from the Harvest Grill Express to enjoy outside on the grounds or you may dine-in with us at the Harvest Grill. Reservations are strongly recommended for both lunch and dinner. Please call 336-366-3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your reservations.